Welcome to Arisia's Staff site
You have reached the Arisia Staff wiki, which is used by Arisia Staff for planning the convention. The wiki is a place where you can find past Debrief Reports for most of Arisia's Divisions and Areas, how-to pages (including how to send email using your area or division's email address), past (useful for recruiting people) and other (hopefully) useful information.
If you'd like to find out more about the upcoming Arisia convention, please go to http://www.arisia.org.
If you'd like to find out about volunteering for Arisia, we'd like to hear from you. One way to do this is to take a minute to fill out this form. Check out more information at volunteers.
|New to staff? See the getting-started checklist.|
|Most of the wiki content is available for Arisia Staff only after creating a login. |
Please register yourself using the account request form to explore further.
Would you like to edit something on this wiki? Please read Rules of the Road first. Or check out our wiki wish list.
Important general information:
- Org Chart (Previous org charts can be found on the Org Charts list page.)
- A'23 Convention budget
- Past Convention Budgets and the Expense form can be found on the Convention_Treasurer page
- Div Heads: see the Division Head Reference page
You can find the convention flyer here (including past conventions)
Commonly used forms:
- Arisia Onboarding Form
- Social Media Request Form - Want to send out information from Arisia?
- To update or add new page to Arisia website send mail to
- Volunteer Timesheet: (PDF)
You can read the A'20 (and post your) Debrief reports here.
The Staff site is distinct from the other Arisia web sites, so even if you have already created a login elsewhere, you'll need to create a new account for the Staff web site.