Welcome to Arisia's Staff site
You have reached the Arisia Staff wiki, which is used by Arisia Staff for planning the convention. If you'd like to find out more about the upcoming Arisia convention, please go to http://www.arisia.org.
|New to staff? See the getting-started checklist.|
| Most of the wiki content is available for Arisia Staff only after creating a login. |
Please register yourself using the account request form to explore further.
If you'd like to book a hotel room in the Staff Block go to the Hotel_Info page. (you must have be staff and have an account on the Wiki to access that page)
Important general information:
- Org Chart (Previous org charts can be found on the Org Charts list page.)
- Convention Budget
- Previous Convention Budgets can be found on the Convention_Treasurer page.
- For A'18 Div Heads: see the Division Head Reference page
Commonly used forms:
- DIVISION HEADS: The Arisia 2018 On-boarding Form is now in inactive. If you have new staff add them to Org Chart yourself through your wiki access, and send requests to get people added to aliases to email@example.com. For questions about adding staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Request Form - Want to send out information from Arisia?
- To update or add new page to Arisia website send mail to
- The Volunteer Timesheet: ( PDF)
- Debrief meeting will be Saturday, February 3, 2018.
| 2018 Debrief |
Melrose Highlands VFW 14 Chipman Ave Melrose MA 02176
Sat Feb 3, 2018 from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
All Arisia volunteers are invited to give your thoughts on the past con and hopes for the next. More details at the logistics page.
It's not too soon to start working on your debrief report.
You can read the A'18 (and post your) Debrief reports here.
- Relaxacon 2018 will be held June 1-3.
The Staff site is distinct from the other Arisia web sites, so even if you have already created a login on the Forum site, you'll need to create a new account for the Staff web site.