Welcome to Arisia's Staff site
You have reached the Arisia Staff wiki, which is used by Arisia Staff for planning the convention. If you'd like to find out more about the upcoming Arisia convention, please go to http://www.arisia.org.
|New to staff? See the getting-started checklist.|
| Most of the wiki content is available for Arisia Staff only after creating a login. |
Please register yourself using the account request form to explore further.
If you'd like to book a hotel room in the Staff Block go to the Hotel_Info page. (you must have be staff and have an account on the Wiki to access that page)
Important general information:
- Org Chart (Previous org charts can be found on the Org Charts list page.)
- Convention Budget
- Previous Convention Budgets can be found on the Convention_Treasurer page.
- For A'18 Div Heads: see the Division Head Reference page
Commonly used forms:
- DIVISION HEADS: The 2018 Onboarding Form is now active. For questions about adding staff, please email email@example.com
- If you need a staff member added to the Org Chart for Arisia 2018, please use the 2018 Onboarding Form, or you can add it yourself by logging into the Wiki.
- Social Media Request Form - Want to send out information from Arisia?
- To update or add new page to Arisia website send mail to
- The Volunteer Timesheet: ( PDF)
- Debrief meeting was Saturday, February 4, 2017.
It's not too late to start working on your debrief report.
You can read the A'17 (and post your) Debrief reports here.
- Relaxacon 2018 will be held June 1-3.
The Staff site is distinct from the other Arisia web sites, so even if you have already created a login on the Forum site, you'll need to create a new account for the Staff web site.